Snow White's makeup look from the Mirror Mirror movie
Snow White's Makeup Look from the Mirror Mirror movie Inspiration Look
I was watching a movie with my husband one night, and notice how beautiful Lilly Collins' red lips from her Snow White character grabbed my attention from a gigantic movie poster. Below are a few of the products I used for my makeup tutorial. Please watch my Youtube video on how-to re-create Snow White's makeup look from the Mirror Mirror movie. All of the products can be found at any Target store, except for the M.A.C. blush you can find it at www.maccosmetics.com, or any department stores.
1. Pixie Endless Silky Eye Pen in Brown, very pigmented with a smooth texture of a gel liner.
2. Maybelline Expert Wear Shadow Trio in Almond Satin, great for everyday wear and eye brow filling.
3. Ardel Fashion Lashes in #110 are my #1 falsies for natural longer lashes with false lash adhesive in black. When wearing false lashes, I usually avoid mascara.
4. Cover Girl Lip Perfection lipstick in Hot Passion for hydrated super red lips, red as blood.
5. M.A.C. blush in Pinch Me, for a blushed look.
6. Lastly, the beautiful L'Oreal Infallible Lip Gloss in Red Fatale.
Watch my video on how-to re-create this look! My finger nails look super gross because I recently got a manicure with shelac nails, for some reason they didn't stay on well. Well I am a hairdresser and my hands are in water in a lot when I shampoo my clients. Plus it's fun to peel them off! haha... I know, I'm not great when it comes to nails! Enjoy!
Here's my version of Snow White's makeup look. Actually, this is one of my favorite looks - and I do look like this a lot :). Drawing inspiration by Marina Moua (me).
And, here is my favorite actress of all time Drew Barrymore in the same look.